Heaven ' s Season

Leave a Comment

I hope you're having a beautiful day!!



Just wanted to share another card I made using the same Our Daily Bread Designs' set from Monday's post.  I just love the versatility of these stamps - they're just so beautiful!  I'm really enjoying using them with different color combos. The other day I realized I sometimes fall in love with a set because of one stamp, and I then I neglect the rest!! Shame on me!! (surely you know what I mean??)..well, I am on a mission to try and ink up as many of my stamps as I can - luckily, this set has been the easiest to use over and over again -  it's just gorgeous, I tell ya!



This card is very simple, but I did think this color combo was pretty!  I did a little bit of sponging around the flower, and even on the edges of the card to soften it up.  The pink "flower" mat is cut with my new Blossom Nestabilities dies (YUMMY!).  I used the handle of my piercing tool to curl the edges up a bit to give the flower dimension. Easy, right?  I added one of my little prima bling flowers just to give it a little sparkle! 


I hope you have a wonderful day!! Thanks for stopping by for a visit!


Happy Hump Day!!



 Supplies:


Stamp: Scripture Collection 1 from Our Daily Bread Designs.


Cardstock: Naturals Ivory, Pirouette Pink, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla from Stampin’ Up!


Accessories: Circle and Flower Oval Nestabilities, Making Memories and Basic Grey Patterned Paper, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Up Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Fiskars Threading Water Punch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.