Beautiful Monday!

1 comment

I hope everyone had a fun (and relaxing) weekend!!  I must say the weather was very cooperative around these parts, so no complaints here!!


I'm feeling very inspired by these beautiful colors!



Have you had a chance to see the gorgeous new In Colors from Stampin Up!?  They are so incredibly rich and bright - I guess they're more jewel-toned, which is definitely new and trendy!  I have had them for a few weeks now, but I'm just now getting around to playing with them!  This was my first try at using a couple of them together!



I  made this very distressed, which I thought was a good way to "tone down" the brightness of the colors.  I think they work great together, and I will definitely be using them a lot!! The patterned paper is from the new Razzleberry Lemonade DSP Paper - (so gorgeous by the way!!)


This beautiful verse is from Scripture Collection 1 from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I absolutely love these stamps, and have been able to use them quite a bit.   Not only are the verses uplifting and beautiful, but I love that the stamps are cushion mounted and also, they are nice and LARGE!!  I just loveee them!!


 I used the cuttlebug Forest Branches embossing folder on the kraft background, and crumpled up the Dusty Durango panel, and inked it up using Ranger Distress Ink.  The sentiment is stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink, and I used my nesties to cut out both ovals.  The little flowers are by Prima.


I am definitely getting used to these colors :o)  I hope you like them too!!


Thanks for visiting!!


Smoochies,



Supplies:


Stamp: Scripture Collection 1 from Our Daily Bread Designs.


Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Kraft, Very Vanilla, and Metallic Gold from Stampin’ Up!


Accessories: Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Walnut Ranger Distress Ink, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango Ink, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, and Linen Thread.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this Alex!!! These colors look DELISH on this!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.