CDS ColorFun Friday!! CDSWCC27

1 comment

Happy Friday Color Girls!!


It's time for me to host the Clear Dollar Stamps' Weekend Color Challenge


So get your stamps ready! It's time to do some monkein' around!! Whoo-Hoo!




If you want participate, please respond to the group discussion at PCP located HERE!


Here are the full "deets" if you wanna play!


1. Please use any CDS stamps, you can find them here.
2. Upload your creation to either your blog, or SCS or any other online community by Sunday 7/12/09 at 9 PM EST.
3. Please put CDSWCC27 in your keywords, no spaces.
4. Respond to this discussion (not the wall) with a link to your upload.
5. I will pick one card to feature on my blog on Monday morning!


Easy right?? well, get stamping!!


My colors for this challenge are:


Dark Brown


Rust or Dark Orange


Blue


Kraft


Neutral: Vanilla


I got this color combo from a baby card I recently made (I'll share that one, once she gets it :o).  It's such a fun color combo for a cute baby card, isn't it?? ...and speaking of babies - did you get a peek at little Wyatt??  The CDS DT family just got a little bigger, as the lovely Laurie welcomed her new little bundle of joy just last week! Congrats Laurie!!


SO here's the card I made for my challenge!  Isn't it fun?? I got the sketch from SCS Sketch Challenge SC235, so I can't take credit for the layout, but the rest is all me (hence the resemblance) lol.. :o)




I am so excited to see your creations, I hope you love this color combo as much as I do!!


Happy stamping!!




Supplies:


Stamp: Monkey Madness  from Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC.


Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Kraft, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla from Stampin’ Up!.


Accessories: White Gel Pen, Stampin' Up Circle Punches, Linen thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Copic Markers, Vintage Brads.


 

1 comment:

  1. TThis is SERIOUSLY awesome girl! LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors, your layout and your coloring on the monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.