9/11

Leave a Comment

I will never forget this morning seven years ago.  As a New Yorker, going through each moment and having been so close to where it all happened it will always stay with me.  I would like to offer my sincerest condolences to those who lost their loved ones.  I could never imagine the pain they have suffered and I hope that with the passing of time their pain is lessened by the happy memories of those they lost.  To honor those who so heroically lost their lives we should strive to live each and every day to our fullest potential. I am so grateful for my life and for my family, and I hope we continue to live this day not only in remembrance of those lost, but as a celebration of life and a hope for a peaceful and prosperous future.


911_2 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.