Sweet & Punny!

Leave a Comment

This little Hippo is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!! 


I made this card for a swap in a meeting I went to yesterday – not just any meeting actually, It was Christina Crawford’s NY meeting. I am lucky enough to be in her 5th downline, and I have to say, she is one of the nicest and super-funny people I’ve ever met!!  She was so excited about having just returned from the Bermuda Cruise and of course we got to hear all about the fun new things in store for us with SU! Yesssmileyf yay!!


Anyhoo, sorry of the whole big ol’ story.. back to this little card!  Very simple and easy to put together!  My personal opinion on the 5/8” Grosgrain ribbon?? LOVE IT!! BEST EVER, I will personally DIE if this goes … okay overly dramatic but still!  I also got to play with my Watercolor Wonder crayons. Pure Joy!  Sweet & Punny Hippo:


cherryhippo


Stamps: Pun Fun, All Holidays


Ink: StazOn Black, Always Artichoke


Paper: Cardstock: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White. Other: Watercolor Paper, Summer Picnic DSP


Accessories & Tools:
Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen
Scallop Punch
Stampin’ Sponge
Real Red 5/8” Grosgrain ribbon
Watercolor Wonder Crayons: Real Red, Bordering Blue, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral


Finished Card Size: 4 1/4” Square

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.