Red Delicious!

Leave a Comment

As soon as I saw the Tart & Tangy stamp set and the Summer Picnic paper (which I absolutely LOVE) I was itching to do something different – then I thought since I ALWAYS need fun cards to give the teachers at my little one’s school, so I came up with this yummy little apple which is so much fun and easy to do!


I used a 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” Real Red card and traced my template (hand-drawn) on the fold.  I used my tab punch to make the stem and the small oval punch to make the leaf.  I learned this little “crimped leaf” trick at my group’s quarterly meeting: you punch out an oval and fold it in half lengthwise.  Then you run it through your crimper and voila!  Cute little leaf!


I also sponged the top and bottom of the edges of the apple and leaf to give it a little darker shading. Oh, and don't forget the bite!! Droolsmiley   


Here’s a yummy apple for you:


applesmile 


 


Stamps: Tart & Tangy


 


Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green, Chocolate Chip


Paper:
Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip. Other: Summer Picnic DSP


 


Accessories & Tools:
Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen
Scallop Punch
Small Oval Punch
Round Tab Punch
1 1/4" Circle Punch
Stampin’ Sponge
Real Red 5/8” Grosgrain ribbon
Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons
Stampin' Dimensionals


 


Finished Card Size: Other (fits standard A2 envelope)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.