Glitz & Glam

Leave a Comment

I am so loving the “She’s All that” set from the from the Occasions Mini…. It’s so versatile! All the images are so fun and it covers pretty much everything right??


I wasn’t sure what to do with this bride, but I have to say I was very happy with the end result! It’s really very simple but has a lot of embossing on it, so definitely a good “technique” card!


I stamped the Pretty Petals BG stamp onto the Naturals White cardstock and embossed using Iridescent Ice EP, I also stamped & embossed the Vellum Cardstock (for flower) using the same.  I then stamped the Blush Blossom panel with the same BG stamp and Blush Blossom Ink.  For the top BB panel, I just “dipped” the left edge of the panel in my VM inkpad and embossed it also.  The Bride is stamped in BB ink, and then I “colored” her dress (tried to give her the strapless dress look!) with the VersaMarker and embossed it as well. 


I promise this looks a lot prettier IRL, and seeing as though wedding season is rapidly approaching I suggest you make a card using these colors, they really look very soft and pretty (all modesty aside, of course!) 


glambride


GlamBride  


Stamps: She’s All That, Pretty Petals BG


Ink: VersaMark, Blush Blossom

Cardstock:
Naturals White, Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Vellum


Accessories & Tools:
5-Petal Flower Punch
HPH Pewter Brad
Iridescent Ice EP
VersaMarker


Finished Card Size: 5” Square

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.