Wedding Shadow Box

Leave a Comment

Another wedding card!! (and this was completely unintentional!)


I have been itching to make a shadow box card for the longest!  Though I have to admit, this was a complete accident since I fully intended on using another set, but sometimes things just don’t work out as you plan them right?  Well, anyway, this card uses the “To Have & To Hold” stamp set..(very cute images, definitely kind of retro looking – I love them!)


You can find the tutorial on how to make this type of card here:


Shadow Box Card


I stamped the Sanded BG stamp onto the Cameo Coral cardstock.  I also stamped the “swirly” stamp from the set onto the BG using the same color.  I stamped around the opening and front of card with black, also using the swirl stamp. 


I stamped a few hearts inside the oval using River Rock, it's really very light so it blends with the background. I also cut out 2 additional hearts for accents.  The image is colored using Watercolor Wonder Crayons.  I colored around the image in very light washes of color.  I added some color to the sentiment and the “Pretties” flower. 


Retro Wedding
wedshadowbox


Stamps: Sanded BG, To Have & To Hold


Ink: Cameo Coral, Staz-On Black, River Rock


Paper:
Cardstock: Naturals White, Cameo Coral, Watercolor


Accessories & Tools:
Pretties Flower and half-pearl
Coluzzle Cutting System
Watercolor Wonder Crayons: Rose Red, Came Coral, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Basic Black.


Finished Card Size: Standard A2 size (flattened.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.