Yummy B-day Worm!!

Leave a Comment

These apple cards are addicting!!!  Well, since I made my first apple card intending it to be for the teachers, well I figured I HAD to do one for the kids! I literally bought the “Bugs & Kisses” set for THIS purpose (I mean not that I don’t think it’s stinkin’ adorable, BUT the worm…I mean can you seriously NOT want to do this???)


Okay, I am just WAY too giddy for words! How silly is this???


wormyapple


I made the apple using my template (make your standard card base fold and line up the pattern along the score line.)  Trace and cut out (through both layers of your card) and you have your apple card!!


For this style of apple, I used my 1” circle punch, and then the scallop punch to frame the “hole” in the apple.  I added little dots using the white gel pen on the scallop and on the sentiment mat. 


The striped ribbon is adhered using sticky strip and attached a “bow” on top with a mini glue dot! Super quick and easy!  I am still loving the “Summer Picnic” DSP paper!


The little worm is colored using classic ink and aquapainters and I added little wiggly eyes because every worm should have them! 


Thanks for visiting!



Stamps:
Bugs & Kisses


Ink: Real Red, Staz-On Black, Green Galore, Gable Green, YoYo Yellow.


Paper:
Cardstock: Real Red Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange
Other: Summer Picnic DSP


Accessories & Tools:
Real Red striped ribbon
Scallop Punch
1” Circle Punch
Stampin’ Sponge
Round Tab Punch
Mini Oval Punch
Aquapainters
Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.