Sassy Wrinkles!

Leave a Comment

Sassy Suzie is definitely a favorite mine in the Occasions mini.. I love funny sentiments and this set is too cute for words!  I made this card with a bunch of different colors that I normally would not use, and certainly not together, but, truth be told – these were scraps I had in a little pile and I figured I might as well see what I could do with them! Not too shabby I think!  It’s a fun fold, and very colorful, but not overly bright!
wrinklesuzie 
Suzie is colored in using SU! Pure Color Pencils.  The card base is 4 1/4” x 9 1/2”, scored at 3 3/4” and at 8 1/4”.  I folded it to look like a sideways matchbook type.  I also mounted the sentiment using dimensionals  so that the “flap” would stay tucked inside. 


Suzie's just so funky and cute!  Lots of fun to play with!... I definitely suggest you use up those scraps and come up with a color combo you would not normally reach for!  It's lot’s of fun, I guarantee it!


Stamps: Sassy Suzie, Canvas & Pretty Petals background stamps.


Ink: Cameo Coral, Staz-On Black, Blush Blossom, Ballet Blue, Chocolate chip.


Paper:
Cardstock: Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Barely banana, Cameo Coral
Accessories & Tools:
5/8” Chocolate ribbon
Color Spritzer tool
Pure Color Pencils
Aquapainter
Hodgepodge Hardware, Antique Brass

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.