PuppyChic

Leave a Comment

I love this puppy!! I think she is so “tres chic” (of course, I’m assuming she’s a “she”) I just think of these little poodles as girly and frilly! Anyway, I thought she’d be perfect for a simple, but “sunny” little stroll on a “yappy” spring day!


chicpup


 I paper-pieced her little house and hand drew the cloud, which I then added using dimensional.  The grass is a little strip of Old Olive CS, which I just cut randomly with my snips to give it that “grass” look.  The puppy is lightly shaded using bashful blue and a blender pen.  I used soft sky and dazzling diamonds to shade in the cloud after stamping the sentiment.


I added some gel pen accents, and half-pearls to finish up her bling!  Very easy and lots of fun!


Thanks for checking in :)


Stamps: Yappy Day, Live your Dream


Ink: Staz-On Black, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue.


Paper:
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Barely banana, Naturals White.


Accessories & Tools:
Old Olive Poly-Twill Ribbon
Dazzling Diamonds
Pretties Kit
Blender Pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.