Tropical Bug..

Leave a Comment

Am I the only person that will miss Wild Wasabi? I mean to the point of buying every last sheet Stampin’ Up! has in stock before it goes?? Well.. lemme tell YOU!! I LOVE this color – it’s just SO cool – like bright, but not too bright and of course, depending on the color you pair it up with, it can be toned down or up.. sigh,, sheer heaven!! (okay, someone's got major paper issues!!)


Well anyhoo, I figure I better enjoy it while it’s still around, so I decided to make this card with my Wild Wasabi and of course, my new favorite stamp set (Bugs & Kisses) for this funky tropical-looking card:


Bug This was really easy to put together and even better, I got to use my new Die Cut Blooms!! I have to say they ROCK!! Lot’s of fun stuff to do with them – I can’t wait to keep playing with them!


I used my Aquapainters and bashful blue classic ink to color in the wings.  On a side note, I notice I’m developing serious addiction to Dimensionals and my white gel pen- and THAT’s a good thing :)


Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Bugs & Kisses, Simply Said, Sanded BG

Ink:
Staz-On Black, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi

Paper:

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Barely banana, Wild Wasabi.
Designer Series Paper in Summer Picnic.


Accessories & Tools:
Striped Ribbon
Dazzling Diamonds
Aquapainters
Silver Brads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.