Welcome!!

Leave a Comment

I am very happy to welcome you to my brand spankin' new Stampin' Up! blog, featuring projects made only with current SU! products. 


 


My addiction to Stampin' Up! began about 5 years ago, and I am so happy to have been bitten by the bug!!  I never even knew what rubber stamping was!!!  Well ahem.. several thousands dollars later, I think I've managed to find my way around those gorgeous stamps and stunning papers and inks! :)


 


I have been so lucky to have found so many wonderful stampers who share their creativity so freely, and most of all I am incredibly grateful to Stampin' Up for the wonderful friendships I've come to form all across the country!  So again, welcome and I hope you enjoy my little blog devoted to a company I truly love!


 


My_signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.