Sangria love!

Leave a Comment
...Not the boozy kind, though that one's not bad either <wink>, however, as every scrapbooker knows - there are always THOSE pictures you don't scrap UNTIL you find the "match-made-in-heaven" paper to go with them, right??  well, these are it for me!
I have no shame in admitting I recently purchased the Sangria Workshop On The Go Kit, just for our Fall Festival pictures from ahem.. a couple of years ago.. SO anyhoo, I was itching to play with those gorgeous patterned papers and I found this fabulous 2-page Sketch challenge at Scrapbook.com, so off to town I went!

aren't they just perfect?? (my kids too of course! lol..) but seriously, one of the reasons I LOVE the WOTG kits is because they include everything you could possibly need to create several layouts (which I will be totally using since I have a TON more pictures from this outing!) and of course, have plenty of scraps left over for cards and/or embellishments!

Speaking of embellishments...


Do you see that gorgeous banner? It's part of the stamp set that's included in the kit!  Isn't that awesome! I cut the shape out using the Artistry Cricut Cartridge collection.  I LOVE this cartridge - and by the way, you don't even have to wait to get your hands on these gorgeous shapes because they are available for download  you still get all the extras shipped but you can start using your Cricut images right away! How cool is that??!

I can't wait to share some more pages using this kit!  Thanks for stopping by! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.