Anybody swamped with it all??

Leave a Comment
I am just swamped with photos, the ones I've printed, the ones yet to be printed, albums, pages etc!! it's just crazy and killing my inspiration to get pages done!  Luckily I just ordered some albums to get everything sorted out an back on track!  Time to get #AllTheAlbums done :)

If you've got piles and boxes, or disk drives full of pics, take advantage of this fab sale from Close To My Heart!



OH and did you see??? You can get this adorable National Scrapbooking Month exclusive (and foil-accented!!) paper pack FREE!!! 

See? It makes total sense to stock up now! :)

Happy Shopping! 

#scrapbooking #ctmh #scrapbooker #projectlife #capturemylife #memorykeeping 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.