Happy Times Bible Journaling

Leave a Comment

I'm a little obsessed with Bible Journaling on Pinterest these days, so this weekend I've been working on setting up my own bible to get started.  For a while, I've been wanting to do something to get a little more focused on my own faith and having this wonderful mix of creativity thrown in is something that I am just so in love with! 

So anyway, I managed to score a couple of #free packs of the Happy Times paper from Close to My Heart (there's still time to get get one (or a few!) for yourself, just click here! I ADORE these papers - there's a wonderful mix of foil and "ombre" shades and delicate patterns, so so pretty!!

I cut down a sheet of the floral pattern to print the text, and used my Cricut to cut out the tabs - I just kind of winged the size and I was very happy with the finished product! :)  I'm so excited to get started on the actual study!


Thank you for stopping by & happy crafting! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.