Craft Fair Prep!

Leave a Comment
I've been busy preparing for a craft fair I'm doing in the coming week, so not a moment to post as I had planned! BUT the good news is, I have tons to share with I've been making, here's just a little peek at one of my little creations!
Look at those hats!!! eek!! How cute can they get - simply cut out using my silhouette machine (which I ADORE) and just inked up the edges. super easy and so fun!! (These are wrapped chocolate marshmallow snowmen, which I would normally have no problem eating but these are so stikin' cute I might feel a little guilty.. (don't misunderstand, I'd eat them anyway.  what can I say, I have no shame.)

Have a lovely day!
toodles!!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.