Playground Joy!

Leave a Comment

Hello sunshines!!  I recently jumped in on one of Scrapbook.com's sketch challenges in an effort to get the ol' creative noggin going, and I'm already having so much fun!!  I found some pictures of the 1st time we took the twins to a public playground and, after crying for about an hour because of how much they've grown already, I got to business!


This lovely sketch is #1 of the October PageMaps Challenge! So fun, and I loved mixing up the different patterns, even though some of the pieces were small!  Really, I was just excited to use this gorgeous paper and elements from the Sarita Workshop on the Go kit.  I love that the kits come with everything you need to get a bunch of projects done - embellishments AND stamp set included!!  I made my own embellishments on this layout, just using the stamp set included make the flowers and the title! So fun!

All my flowers and the title are mounted on using our 3-D Foam tape, I swear I would happily die clutching this stuff in my hands, it's just SO cool to add so much dimension to a layout using just paper! I inked up the edges of my embellishments using Chocolate Ink, works like a charm and adds the bit of grunge I so love!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrappin' :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.