Gratitude Wreath

Leave a Comment
I recently came across an amazing tutorial on Pinterest (Thanks Tami!) and I was so incredibly in love with this fun style of wreaths that I stayed up into the wee hours while my little critters slept to make a wreath of my own!


How FUN that I had this gorgeous Spice Cake designer series paper from a couple of seasons ago (see, being a hoarder really helps!!) and it just totally worked for my Fall theme!  I am planning on making this a workshop for my local girls, and this finished product is all mine BUT I do have one also for sale in my Etsy shop which I am working on updating this weekend, so feel free to check it out! 

I am so pumped about getting back into my crafty zone! it truly feels like home, and for that, I am SO grateful! :)

Happy Stamping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.