Real Men Get Scrapped in Pink!

Leave a Comment

It's NO secret that my house is full of men, so needless to say, my addiction for pretty floral patterns and girlie colors doesn't get fed too often, but when I tore into some new goodies, I had to put it to use!



I solved the "color in the photos" issue - like my Matthew's bright RED snow jacket by going black & white, I figured it would add to the vintage feel of the paper too!  I feel like I'm a little rusty when it comes to my scrapping, but with these super-cute Dimensional Elements from the same collection I figured nobody would notice my shoddy work! lol..  These chipboard shapes are awesome to just cluster around your layout, and with the nice big word shapes, it's super-easy to finish up a simple layout quickly!  
LOVE love love this paper packet so I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a whole lot of black and white,  after all, I think my boys look pretty cute in frilly colors!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.