CDS ColorFun Friday!! CDSWCC32

Leave a Comment

It's time for another happy ColorFun Friday chez moi!!!


That's right!! Today I get to kick off another Clear Dollar Stamps’ Weekend Color Challenge...so grab your stamps, and get ready 'cause it's a SWEET one




If you want participate, please respond to the group discussion at PCP located HERE
!


Here are the full "deets" if you wanna play!


1. Please use any CDS stamps, you can find them here.
2. Upload your creation to either your blog, or SCS or any other online community by Sunday 8/16/09 at 9 PM EST.
3. Please put CDSWCC32 in your keywords, no spaces.
4. Respond to this discussion (not the wall) with a link to your upload.
5. I will pick one card to feature on my blog on Monday morning!


Easy right? Let's party then!


My colors for this challenge are:


Chocolate Brown


Teal


Vanilla


and..


Optional: Light Pink


I bet you wanna know why I chose these colors right?? Well.. let's just say it's part of a SWEET surprise the lovely ladies at Clear Dollar Stamps have been working on for you,  but I'm not tellin' (not yet anyway)


SO...onto my card for this challenge!  I decided I would use the sketch from this week's Sketch Challenge SC241 on SCS.



How stinkin' cute is she?? I even named her Mousyrella.. is she a hoot or what??  Okay, so officially that's not her name, she is part of this adorable Rosebud Princess stamp set, and I am so excited I finally got to ink her up!


I hope your weekend is off to a fun and colorful start!  Thanks for stopping by, and for playing along! I can't wait to see your creations!!


Happy stamping!!







Supplies:



Stamp: Rosebud Princess from Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC.


Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black Ink Pad, Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, and Pink Pirouette from Stampin' Up!


Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla from Stampin’ Up!.


Accessories: White Gel Pen, Stampin’ Up Small Oval Punches, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Copic Markers, Ranger Diamond Stickles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.