copycat!

1 comment

lookie here.. I bet you've seen this before!!



Okay so I changed this around a teeny bit - but when I saw this project on her royal highness Lauren Meader's Blog, I HAD to not only have the Fairy Friends stamp set, because it's simply to die for, BUT I had to make one (or 50!!)of these little treat boxes, which are not only super fun to make, but they are just too stinkin' cute!


The first one I made is for my little cutie doggie "nephew" Soju.  He is too cute and very spoiled, so I think he will definitely like what the postman is delivering this week:



Sorry about the lighting - kinda funky right?  but anyhoo, could you just die from the gorgeousness of this!! I tell ya - I don't know how she does it, but boy I am feverishly praying that through some sort of blog osmosis I get a little sprinkle of her sheer genius!! 


Big huge clap for Lauren's amazing talent and for being kind enough to share it with the world!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Hugs!



Supplies:


Stamps: Fairy Friends from Pink Cat Studio


Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White from Stampin’ Up!.


Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black Ink Pad, Cranberry Ink from CTMH.


Acessories: Stampin' Up! striped chocolate Ribbon, Ranger Diamond Stickles, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin Up Small Oval, Key Tag, and 3/4" Circle Punches, Copic Markers, Making Memories Cork sticker letters.

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.