Did I tell you??

1 comment

OMG!! I completely forgot to share - we decided we needed a vacation desperately!! SO I'm happy to report we are Disney bound:



I am so excited!!! I already threatened Rae that there will be no phones, blackberrys, computers (HA!) or anything of the sort!! LOL.. not ever going to happen, but at least we'll be away! 


Of course, this just takes SO much planning and running around - who knew there was so much to do - especially when you're surrounded by men who are absolutely NO HELP!! (I guess that's just me?? lol..)


Anyway, I am SO excited, and of course I'll be sharing tons of pics! any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated!!  I can't believe it's less that a week away!! These past couple of months have just flown by!!


So excited to hang with Mickey & Friends!


I'll be back later to share some eye candy!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Alex!
    Hope you're having a wonderful time. Just wanted you to know that I'm featuring one of your Clear Dollar Stamp designs along with Lori M.s interview on Women to Women: Sharing Jesus. Your framed Charlie praying is just beautiful and is a perfect way to showcase one of the sets she is giving away. I hope you'll get some new visitors from WTW!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.