Whirlwind weekend!

Leave a Comment

What a busy weekend!  NO time to stamp at all!! Actually, that's not entirely true - I did stay up until 3 AM on Thursday making Nick's birthday invitations (and they're just SO stinkin' cute, but do you think I took pictures??) Of course not - I will though, since I was smart enough to keep one somewhere in the midst of the mess on my desk!!  


Aside from that, the past few days have been an absolute blur, in between getting ready for Disney, and making a short road trip to a very special graduation. 


What an exciting, and fun weekend for all of us:



Thank you Lieutenant General Schoomaker, you made a little boy's dream come true. (Mommy I met a real-life General!!) What an honor and privilege to have been in your presence.


and of course, the cutest doctors in D.C.:



Thanks for for your hospitality, for being such an inspiration to so many, and most of all for being just so darn cute!  you guys rock!!


Smoochies!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.