Fabu-Monday Featured Artist!! CDSWCC23

5 comments

Happy Monday!


I hope you all had a fun weekend!!  I am just draggin' my hiney around today..and trust me - it is NOT a pretty sight!!


I want to thank all of the awesome ladies who played along with my color challenge this weekend!   I had so much fun looking through all the entries, and I think overall everyone liked the bold bright colors right??


So now that I got my very first artist to share in my brand hew home, I am thrilled to share the card I chose from those submitted in the CDS Weekend Color Challenge!


This adorable card was created by the super-talented Christi Bryant!!




I just loved all the texture Christi created with the inks she used and of course all the layers really make everything look just purr-fect!!   What a fun card!!


Isn't the sentiment adorable too?? How stinkin' cute is that?


Thank you for playing Christi! You much check out her blog - she is one fabu stamper!!


Hugs!!



5 comments:

  1. Good choice! Awesome card, Christi! Thanks for the super fun color challenge, Alex ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so suprised and honored you chose my card!
    The colors were great fun to work with!
    Thank you!! You have made my day! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice Alex. I just love Christi's card with the nestie shape as the focal point with her cute duck. I'm lovin' your blog. Love that cute owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice Alex... and your blog looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your new home alex!! so CUTE!! and congrats to christi!! wonderful card! thanks for a great challenge alex. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.