Happy Monday!

1 comment

May 4th already!!  eek! It still is awfully quiet around here these days huh?

Well, my friend Yvette and I went to a crop last week (for the first time in a looooong time!!) and I was able to do some scrapbooking.  I'm feeling some new inspiration coming on and I even did a couple of challenges over at scrapbook.com so I thought I'd pop in and share my newest layouts!

Here's Rae smothering his daughter as usual. ugh. gag me  - I know!!
DaddysPrincess

and here are "my boys" last summer.  I took this picture as we were walking towards the marina where that dreaded boat (Rae's wife) is kept! Cuckoo

Buddies

Working on these layouts I realized how much I miss having my "mojo" flowing!  I am dusting off my stamps and looking forward to getting back to my toys!

Hope your May is off to a fabulous start!!

By the way, this Friday I will be hosting the CDS challenge over at PCP, so please check back in & join us!

Hugs,

Signature


P.S. Notice my "new" blog look?  It's actually an oldie - this is a design the lovely Courtney did for me years ago, but I felt I needed to bring it back for a change! I'm unveiling a very new one soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Alex these are just amazign!!! Wow! YOu are truly talented at this scrapbooking thing! Wish my projects would look as good as yours! The layouts are impecable and the accessories work amazingly well with your pictures! Looks like you had a great time at the crop1 And the new backgournd is beautiufl!
    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.