CDS Color Fun!

2 comments

Happy Friday sugar bunnies!!

HootieLuvCL


It's time for me to host the Clear Dollar Stamps' Weekend Color Challenge!! Please join me!  I promise it'll be fun!! 

Of course since Mother's Day is right around the corner I figured I would pick a color combo that was both fun and would work nicely for a last minute Mother's Day card to show your luv!!  

If you want participate, please respond to the group discussion at PCP located HERE!

Here are the full "deets" if you wanna play!

1. Please use any CDS stamps, you can find them here.
2. Upload your creation to either your blog, or SCS or any other online community by Sunday 5/10/09 at 9 PM EST.
3. Please put CDSWCC18 in your keywords, no spaces.
4. Respond to this discussion (not the wall) with a link to your upload.
5. I will pick one card to feature on my blog on Monday morning!

Easy right?? well, get stamping!!


The colors I chose for this challenge are:



Riding Hood Red

Blush Blossom


Certainly Celery


White/Kraft  - Optional as a Neutral


**Of course, keep in mind I listed SU! color names, but you are welcome to use any brand of your choice in similar shades. 

Here's what I came up with!!

HootieLuv

Probably NOT very traditional for a mother's day card, but why not??
It's all about showing some love to your best friend, your mom, your sister or
any special "mom" in your life! 

Now let's kick off the weekend with some fun stamping!!

Signature (2)

Supplies:


Stamp Sets: What a Hoot by Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

Cardstock:  Kraft, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, White, Riding Hood Red from Stampin' Up!

Ink: VersaFine Ink Onyx Black, Timber Brown Staz-On, Stampin' Up! Riding Hood Red.

Accessories:
Ranger Ultra Fine Detail Embossing Powder in Clear, Martha Stewart Border
Punch, Stampin' Up! Twill Tape, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter, Paper Piercing Template and Piercer.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Alex! Thanks for being a great hostess too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty alex! and maybe I didn't notice the last time, but, your blog layout is beautiful!! Thanks for hosting a great challenge. = )

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.