Vintage Bunny Hop!

Leave a Comment

bunnyhopgroupw


Get hoppin' on your Easter projects!  Come to my Featured Class this month and learn easy, fun coloring techniques while making these gorgeous vintage inspired cards AND a completely unique bunny basket I designed, just perfect for all your Easter treats!


Location: My Studio, Address will be sent to you when you RSVP. Email me to reserve your spot.


Sessions: Wednesday March18 OR Friday March 20th  from 7:00 - 9:00PM.


Supplies: All Supplies need to complete these projects are included.


Tools to bring: Paper snips (scissors) and paper cutter & scoring tool.


Cost: $20.00


You KNOW you want this (and how could you not?? ) but you just can't make it?  No problem!! You can also purchase this class by mail!  (All supplies needed to complete this class will be mailed to you along with detailed instructions) all you have to do is put it together at your convenience!!













Class Options

Class at Studio $20.00
Class by Mail $20.00



Hope you'll join me for this hoppin' adventure!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.