Funky Bunny

Leave a Comment

I think you're gonna need sunglasses for this one!!


funkybunnycl


I am so in love with the Pink Flamingo DSP!! Not to mention this super-cute bunny from the Animal crackers stamp set!  I was just itching to ink him up and then so excited to realize I could punch out the circle for his head using our 1/2" circle punch  so I could layer him to make him "pop".. Isn't he the cutest??


I am definitely loving these colors - since the patterned paper is a bit busy, I decided go with a chocolate chip card base this way it doesn't look overly bright! Who would have thought that so many different colors together would look so cool!!


funkybunny


Supplies:


Stamp Set: Animal Crackers #113395


Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White.  Other: Designer Series Paper Pink Flamingo.


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Staz-On Black, So Saffron, More Mustard, Pink Pirouette.


Accessories: Cocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brads, Circle Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way Glue Pen, Snail Adhesive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.