Recycling Peanuts!

1 comment

Have you ever seen something funnier than this stamp??


saffronpeanutscl


Call me dorky, but I just love the images in this stamp set - I think it was the first one I ordered as soon as the new catty came out! 


For this card, I actually used left-over "ingredients" from my Feb. Stamp Camp, which I think is a great way to come up with new ideas for layouts or card sketches while using the supplies you have on hand! (this way you can just buy more!!) Not a bad way to recycle huh??  I colored my peanuts using a blender pen and just a loose mix of all my ink colors used in this card and then cut them out and attached them to my image panel using dimensionals - I really love that look!


saffronpeanuts


Supplies:


Stamp Set: That's Funny #113250


Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, More Mustard, Whisper White.  Other: Designer Series Paper So Saffron.


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Staz-On Black, So Saffron, More Mustard, Pink Pirouette.


Accessories: Cocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Jumbo Brass Eyelets, Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, 2-way Glue Pen, Snail Adhesive.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get this stamp set. It is adorable, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.