So Blessed

Leave a Comment

I finally made a scrapbook page I "envisioned" ever since I got the new catalog in January!  I was so thrilled that it came together so perfectly and I just could not wait to share it!


embracepagecl


I have been hoarding Nicholas' Communion pictures for almost 2 years now - it seemed that no matter how many different patterned papers I bought nothing really seemed "good enough" for them!!  Not to mention the never-ending search for the right embellishments!  Ever have that feeling...that you just want something to be perfect, and yet nothing really grabs you??  Well, I am so glad I waited this long!  These papers (not to mention the tons of accessories I used) are just what I needed!!


embracepage


 Aren't those papers just divine?? I even love the way they smell!! (please don't tell me I'm nuts -I'm sure you know exactly what I mean!!)  The colors are just BY FAR my absolute favorite! sigh... Sheer happiness! 


I cut out the roses and mounted them onto the Kraft DSP and cut a slightly larger layer around the shapes.  The entire panel is mounted onto my background using dimensionals, and I also did the same for the leaves.  One of the flowers on the leaf stem is stamped on Whisper White CS, and the other is a flower from the pretties kit, embellished with a pearl from the pretties kit as well.  I also used our Sizzix die to cut out the butterfly, and embellished it with small pretties pearls.  I used my blender pen to add color to all the flowers, just to give them a little more depth.  I am really happy with the way this layout turned out and I am working on a few more coordinating layouts for the rest of my pictures, so I will defnitely be sharing those as well!!


This is definitely a keeper! I hope you like it too, and I hope you're inspired to use our gorgeous DSP for accents and anything else your little heart desires!!  Also - wouldn't this make a great layout for a number of occasions?  Weddings, Christenings, Special milestones, endless possibilities I tell you!!


On another note, since I just LOVE this type of scrapbooking, I am so excited to be working on a fabulous new "Page of the Month Kit" program that  will feature double layouts in all different themes for those who like more elaborate, or time-consuming pages (using lots of goodies too!!), so be sure suscribe to my blog to get all the details, and if you just can't wait to find out more, feel free send me an email!


Thanks for visiting!


Supplies:


Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral #113734; Sentiment from Embrace Life #114958


Cardstock: 12x12 Kraft, Whisper White.  Other: Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper


Ink: Staz-On Black, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss.


Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Veri Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Kraft Corduroy Buttons, Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot Die, Pretties Kit, Billboard Alphabet Die, Ovals Big Shot Die, Horizontal Slot Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Blender Pen, 2-way Glue Pen, Snail Adhesive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.