Stinkin ' Cute Smooches

Leave a Comment

Just had to scrap this little picture of my birthday smooches! Here's my little muffin & my nephew giving me some b-day sugar! I had these leftover pieces of DSP from the classes I've done & a few other little projects! (Boy do those paper packages last!!) I'm still in awe that I've been able to actually "cut" into them - let alone use them!! (I am a somewhat reformed paper HOarder )

Anyway, I have to say I was quite pleased with the end result! I love 6x6" scrapbook pages! They're great for single pictures and it's so easy to embellish & a snap to make!

Stamps: Pun Fun

Ink:
Staz-On Black, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Summer Sun.

Paper:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi.
Designer Series Paper Afternoon Tea

Accessories & Tools:
Chocolate Chip Poly-Twill Ribbon, Pretties Kit Flower & Half-Pearl, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware Label Holder, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.