Summer Crusin '

Leave a Comment

I got this stamp set literally eons ago and had yet to use it! Shame on me for that because I just discovered it is the cutest and has a bunch of really cool stamps in it! I'm SO lovin' this sentiment too - just too funky and perfect for mounting on circles or scallops, or tags!


I made this card using my summer favorite DSP (Summer Picnic) - You can bet I'm going to miss this paper dearly, BUT I'm determined to enjoy it while it lasts!! So here's a little Summer Cruisin' for you:
Stamps: Life's a Breeze
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Paper: Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Old Olive.
Other: Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories & Tools:Real Red Striped Ribbon, Pewter Hodgepodge Clip, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Hope you enjoy some nice balmy weather! It's supposed to be nice and toasty today here in NYC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.