Dressin Up '

1 comment
Whew.. this blogging sure is hard work! Especially when you're not so technologically inclined (ME!!) and so after my little move, I finally got around to moving my posts and links and well, I'm nowhere near done, but at least it's looking a little bit better! Thank you for your patience and I do hope you come visit often as I plan to update my new "home" daily!

Anyhoo, today I got to play around a bit (finally!) just in time for Mother's Day! (well, this works for any occasion really!!) I CASED the idea for the dress from Christina Crawford at our meeting last month.. isn't it the cutest??!! So easy too and just perfect for using up those little scraps of DSP!
Stamps: Simply Said, Absolutely Fabulous
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava
Paper: Cardstock: Whisper White, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi. Other: Afternoon Tea DSP
Accessories & Tools:Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Antique Brass Vintage Brad & Ribbon slider.

Thanks so much for looking! You must try these little dresses! Let the fashion designer in you out!

Of course, last but NOT least - for all the mommies out there:
Happy Mother's Day!!

(WE ROCK!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Welcome to "blogland"! This card is SUPER cute! I've added you to my SU blog roll - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.