Lil Mr. Sunshine

Leave a Comment
Nothing brightens up cold and dreary days quite like summer pictures!  I finally decided to crack open a Summer Kit from Creative Memories that I've been hoarding for years :P  It's just so perfect for these pool pictures of my little Kieran that I couldn't resist!  
This layout is also perfect for 2 of my challenges on scrapbook.com  - The Hoarders challenge (not even kidding), and the Cricut Challenge as that cute sun was cut using my nifty gold Cricut!  I'm putting that bad boy to work these days- I actually have to say, it is ideal if you have to scrap somewhat quietly, like I do, since the bulk of my layouts get done while my boss (said child in the picture) sleeps.  As much as I adore my Silhouette, the Cricut is SO much quieter, so really, I am LOVING it these days!

I added the accents form the kit using dimensionals and it just really makes everything come together so nicely, I think! Simple, quick and super cute, yes??

Thanks for stopping by & Happy Scrappin' :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.