Happy Scrappy 2016 & Challenges!

Leave a Comment
I'm kicking off 2016 with determination to make a dent in the billion pictures that need to get scrapped! I've jumped in on a couple of challenges in my trusty Scrapbook.com, and I'm pumped!  I'm shooting for a volume challenge of 100 layouts, with a few other challenges thrown in! (no pressure.. HA!).  Here's a quick LO I made today with a random picture I found of boy #1.. sigh, I wish he was still this small and not so mouthy as a 16 yr. old...teenagers...grrr. :)


 I used paper from the Radiant collection from Authentique and paired it with a couple of embellishments from my scrapbooking goddess Heidi Swapp - I've always been such a huge fan of her products, but lately she's knocking it out of the park with the bold colors and gold foil - Im obsessed!!!  

Well there you have it! One down, 99 to go lol..  Thanks for looking and here's to a happy scrappy 2016!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.