This Face!!

Leave a Comment
Happy Monday!!  I found THIS face and needed to immediately scrap it! PLUS I just purchased this gorgeous Heidi Swapp paper pad and it just so happened that the colors matched perfectly - but I swear that's not the reason I had to urgently make this layout!! lol..cough..cough..

Anyhoo, I absolutely love these pictures of my chubster Twin A aka Kieran :) He has such a personality!!  
On this page: Heidi Swapp September Skies patterned paper (how gorgeous??!!).  I added the "adorable" and "tag" using two cards from my Maggie Holmes Project Life core kit - pfft. how perfectly do they match this paper??  I LOVE happy accidents!!  I made the title using my silhouette, and VOILA!! OHHHH and if you look behind the "Os" in the title, I stamped "happy" using my interchangeable stamper from Heidi Swapp I picked up at Michaels.  (SUPER cute!!) 


I wish I could take credit for this awesome sketch BUT it is from the GrandDiva's July Sketch challenge.  It was fun to layer all these patterns, it's no longer July but it will do! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog, & as always! Happy Scrappin'!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.