Sweet Prince

Leave a Comment
Whew!! I can't believe it's been a month since I posted :P so embarrassed!!  The good news is (at least for me!) is that I've been busy plugging along getting the twins' 1st Christmas album done (shameful I know!) AND also, I've been on a huge organizing kick because my stash is so ridiculously out of control and purging is high on my list these days!

On to the layout I'm sharing today! Look at these baby chubs!!! OMG I wish they were still this tiny!!!  I made the title using a design from the Silhouette Store, it has like 17 layers I kid you not - whatever, super cute so I managed to stick with it and I absolutely love it!

The paper is from Echo Park, definitely vintage at this point because it's an OLDIE :) further, can we discuss how crooked my journaling is on that tag? oy vey!!! oh well, it's staying because it is DONE, and with those chubby baby legs, who will notice right?




Thanks for visiting and hope you have a scraptastic day! 

Alex <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.