Road Trip Christmas!!

Leave a Comment
spent about 13 hours in the car with my husband and oldest son yesterday, so in an effort to preserve my sanity, (and their lives!! lol..) I decided to take my scrapbook bag along with me and get some pages done. I've been working on the twins' first Christmas album using the (retired) Hollidazzle kit from Creative Memories, so that meant I needed very little in terms of supplies, (I just added a couple of pkgs. of Thickers) and everything coordinated and it was super easy! 

Here are a couple of pages I managed to get done (including 2 layouts that may be the ones with the most pictures ever! lol.. I refused to not include so many chubby cheeks and cute expressions! Eeek!!) 

I am truly enjoying the lack of pressure that comes with doing things a little more simply yet just as nicely - it's been such a refreshing learning process for me :P.

Getting more layouts done this rainy Sunday! Happy Scrappin'! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.