TSG85 - Use your stash!!

Leave a Comment

Good morning sunshineys!! 


TSGGingerHolidayCL
Just had to pop in here to let you guys about a fabulous challenge over at the TSG Blog hosted by yours truly! Smiley from millan.net  This week we are all using up our "stash" - so if it's older than 6 months, and you're just hoarding it - start using it up!! 


Check out the TSG Blog for some gorgeous eye candy and for full details on this week's challenge! 


Here is my card for today's challenge:


TSGGingerHoliday


For my card I used this patterned paper which is not exactly geared towards the holiday, BUT paired with my gorgeous Just for You stamp set, it becomes a fun addition to my Holiday card, and besides I just love the vintage look it gave my card once I distressed it and inked it up a bit!  I also used up a couple of these Prima Leaves which have been in my stash since Nixon was President...(I wish I was kidding!)... anyhoo, as you can see it's perfectly acceptable to actually use the stuff we all buy and hoard!! Smiley from millan.net 


By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the look out to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are always appreciated :) 


You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG85 so we can check out your beautiful work.  This week's challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (Dec. 20th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store - whoo-hoo!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.