BabyGlam Christmas!

8 comments

Hello again lovebugs!!


TriplePlayGroup
I'm back today sharing this super-fun group of projects I made using two of my brand-spankin' new Verve Stamp Sets.    I have to admit, despite drooling over all of the gorgeous Verve sets for a looong time, these are my very first purchases (well, these plus a few more that snuck into my order!!Smiley from millan.net )and I have to confess, I'm in looove!!


Anyhoo, I happened to come across a post on the Verve blog about this month's Project Parade challenge, which was to create a group of Three coordinating items, and so I got to work!!  Since I have babies on the brain, I decided to create a little "Baby's First Christmas" gift set, so I combined my Practically Perfect and my O Christmas Tree stamp sets for my TriplePlay Projects:


Here's the Card:


TripleCard


and then the Ornament:


TripleOrnament


and finally, a Gift Tag:


TripleTag


Aren't they pretty?? and just sooo sparkly!! Smiley from millan.net I was planning on giving this set away but now I'm starting to doubt that anyone will be able to peel them from my grubby hands!! (greedy I know!!) 


Anyhoo, for all three of my projects I kept my supply list pretty simple, I used a sheet of gorgeous snow white embossed paper from The Paper Company that I've been hoarding for years, along with some Kraft, Vintage Cream and Aqua Mist CS from Papertrey Ink, and Metallic Gold and Shimmer White from SU!.  I cut the Tag and the Snowflake Ornament using my Cricut, and I made them both out of 1 layer each of Chipboard, Vintage Cream CS, and of course, the white CS.  I sponged all 3 projects using a mix of Soft Sky Ink, Vintage Photo, and Walnut Stain Distress Ink from Ranger.  I them embellished all 3 pieces with some Icicle Stickles, and also added some Crystal Twinkles to a couple of the sentiments and the little Poinsettias. 


I colored my little bunnies, which are stamped twice and layered with dimensionals) as well as the bow accent on the tag using Copic Markers.  The little gold Poinsettias are embossed using Gold Detail Powder, and I cut them out and mounted them to my card using dimensionals. I made my card using Mercy's fabulous Sketch for this week, and just used some of the same elements, as the tag and ornament to bring it all together!


I love that this is nice and neutral and of course, that I was able to still grunge it up a bit ('cause it just wouldn't be me right?? Smiley from millan.net )


Thanks for letting me share!! nothing like making it in the nick of time since the deadline is tomorrow, but it took me like four days to finish this since I've spent most of the week like this: Smiley from millan.net (sorry for the visual but I kid you not!!)... now on that classy note, I will go busy myself elsewhere!! lol..


Thanks for stopping by!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous baby set...awesome girl!
    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are positively adorable!!! Love them! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, I think this was one of my first Verve sets too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Alex. I love the pastels and your take on Mercy,s sketch, which is in the favorites this week. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, this is such an adorable and GORGEOUS set!!! LOVE each project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful trio of cuteness. I am in love with that Baby
    Glam Ornament, which Cricut Cartridge did you use for this one??
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.