May TE Release Day!!

7 comments

Hello my sugarmuffins!!


It's finally here!! Happy TE release day!! We can now get all these NEW yummy goodies in our hot little hands (just save some for me!!.. or else Smiley from millan.net )tee-hee!

Today I am sharing one of THE coolest, hippest stamps ever! I get to show you one of our Father's Day A La Carte stamps.  This one is a classic all the way!


HotRodDadSM
I just cannot think of anyone who wouldn't love one of these babies!!  Isn't this perfect for all the cool dads in your life??

For my card today I decided to color my classic ride a fun shade of yellow using my Copics.  Once my car was colored I mounted it onto my sentiment panel using foam squares - it looks totally cool and dimensional! I just love it!! Of course, I had to add some grungy elements to my whole card!  I then added some diamond stickles to my car's headlights and the rims (had to add the little bling in there! lol..) 

I am so thrilled that this fun stamp is available individually as an A La Carte choice! Of course the Father's Day sentiment that is included with it is perfect, but I love that I can pair it up with all my other sentiments and not have to just use it for just ONE Holiday!

Along those lines, I thought I would show you one more card featuring my Hangin' Out set that I used yesterday on this card.  As I was saying yesterday, one of the things I love about this set is the wide-range of uses available for this stamp set.  Yesterday I made that totally hip and masculine card, and today, using that same stamp set, I bring you this totally sweet and baby fresh card:


GardenBabySM
How stinkin' cute is this?? I decided to use the delicious patterned papers and cardstock from my "In the Kitchen Project Pantry Kit" to make this adorable baby card! So you see, even though the Project Pantry Kits are designed to coordinate with certain stamp sets, you can definitely use them for ANY of your stamps!!  I did some paper piecing on the baby diaper and bit of stitching to create this fun, simple but Oh SO Cute card!  Sankari really had some great ideas for this stamp set...I think it covers just about anything you need for your cardmaking!

I know you're going to love some more inspiration from the rest of the Baker's Dozen, so be sure to drop in for a visit:

Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor
VanBruggen

 
and also playing along with us is the lovely Jami
Sibley
, and our fabulous new Guest Desgner Sandra MacLean, (she's INcredible!!) please stop by and leave some love!!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!  I hope your Friday is off to a great start!  Happy Shopping!!

Alex

Ingredients:

Stamp
Sets:
Father's Day A La Carte  Classic Car stamp, Hangin' Out by Taylored
Expressions
.

Paper:
Choice Buttercream Cardstock, Choice Snow White Cardstock, all Patterned Paper
and Cardstock on my BabyFresh card if from the "In the Kitchen
Project Pantry kit".  Father's Day Card features all Patterned paper
from the Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend collection.  Navy and Crushed Curry Cardstock
from Stampin' Up!.

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage
Photo.

Accessories: Copic Markers, Ruled Twill Ribbon from my stash.  Green Ribbon from PTI,  Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Jumbo Eyelets and Flower, and Leaf punch from
Stampin' Up!,  Large Oval Nesties,
linen thread.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, neat idea to curve the sentiment over that sweet ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome choice of happy yellow in your classic car card Alex!!! And that "baby fresh" card with the little wee diaper is awesome!!! and totally put a smile on my face!!! Hope you had an awesome birthday yesterday and tons of everything that you wanted to!!! Big hugs,
    Sankari :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Alex, you always amaze me!! LOVE the car card!! It's just so AWESOME how you put such life into each card!! Love how you cut the fender out of the oval and of course the second is SO SWEET!! Gotta LOVE those rounded corners!! Terrific cards Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWEE girlfriend! your cards for the release are just over the top wonderful!! I can't even pick a favorite because I LOVE ALL of them! you totally inspired my bee card with my distressing too (duh forgot to mention that). hope you had a fun 21st birthday! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FLIPPIN LOVE these girlie!!! Your car card...holy moly! That is AWESOME! LOVE your Baby Fresh card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sugar muffin, these are ADORABLE! LOL That that term! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such adorable cards Alex! The Father's Day card has the perfect details and love it in yellow! The baby fresh card is as sweet as sweet can be!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.