CherryPickin'

5 comments

Hi everybody!

Hope you're having a yummylicious day!! 


RetroCherryCL
I was feeling mighty lazy this weekend so I took a little weekend stamping break, but of course, I went right back to it this morning and made a quick and FUN card using some new goodies I recently picked up!


RetroCherrySM 

Isn't this fun?? And NO coloring needed!!  I just did some very simple and basic stamping, and look how stinkin' cute the end result was!  I cut out and mounted a couple of the cherries (and my bowl) using foam squares just to give it a little pop, and that was pretty much everything I needed to do for this fun card!  These delicious papers and stamps made this SOO easy!

This is definitely a card that's easy to mass produce and absolutely sure to brighten someone's day! 

I'm off to catch up on my stamping!! I just got some new goodies I can't wait to show off!!

Big hugs!!

Alex

Stamp
Sets:
Bowl of Cherries by CTMH (exclusive workshop stamp set - email me for info!)

Paper:All Patterned Paper
and Cardstock from the Cherry-O Workshop packet from CTMH.

Ink: Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage
Photo. Juniper, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate and Tulip Ink from CTMH.

Accessories: Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Chocolate Ribbon from CTMH.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alex, Love this card. Great background look and that bowl of fruit does really POP.
    Neat bow as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great card,
    love the stamps and the pattern paper..
    would love some info on this for sure....
    you can email me!!!
    I love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I need info on the stamps and papers also. Just so cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I like the way you combined the stamps and pattern papers so that they will look good together.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.