Simply Cute!

2 comments

Happy Thursday!!


Today I am sharing a simply cute card that I made for MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club.  The challenge was Keeping It Super Simple, and it is just what I needed to get me to do a little stamping!  I've had a rough week, and now I am in the middle of a nasty cold that is just making me miserable  Smiley from millan.net

Anyhoo, back to my card for today! 


SimpleOkaySM
How's this for Keeping it Simple huh??  I JUST love these Pure Innocence stamps - it's so hard to pick a favorite,
they are just too adorable for words!!  I recently became the proud
owner of a few of these babies, and I've been itching to ink them up!

I used my Pure Innocence My Umbrella stamp for my card, and colored my image using Copic Markers.  Then I added a small strip of patterned paper for my October Afternoon Report Card pad, and a June Bug Woolies flower from Basic Grey to pretty it up a bit!  I added some little gel dots (just 'cause i can't help myself! lol..) and then I decided my card was done!

This was so much fun! I think I'm going to have to make it an ongoing challenge to myself to make up some fun and simple cards so I can ink up more of my stamps!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to cuddle with my box of tissues!

Hugs!

Alex

Ingredients:

Stamp
Sets:
My Umbrella by My Favorite Things

Paper:
Choice White Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock from Stampin' Up!. Patterned Paper from October Afternoon Report Card Collection.

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black.

Accessories: Copic Markers, Basic Grey June Bug Woolies Flower , Glue Dots, white gel pen.

2 comments:

  1. She is SUPER cute girlie! Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, I just LOVE this sweet card! Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.