Dr.Cheer

3 comments

Happy Sunday loves!



BrightGetWellCL
I hope you're having a happy day, but just in case you're feelin' a little green, I made a card to make it all better! 


OMG! so I finally got to ink up my Doctor's Orders cuppie!  eeek!! he's so cuuute I can't stand it and I was totally inspired by this week's sketch challenge on splitcoast, SC277 for my card's layout!



BrightGetWellSM
Isn't this just adorable?? I used some more of my Apple Jack Card Kit to make this bright and cheery get-well card!  Can you believe how many cards I got out of this kit?? (and I still have more stuff left!!) anyway, I just wanted to make a card that would be perfect for cheering anyone up!


I colored my cuppies using Copic Markers, and by the way, I think I used every color known to man just to come up with my "greenish" cuppie, but I just love the way he turned out!  I mounted him onto my card using foam squares, and added some more of my Kaisercraft Pearls to the corners, and then added dots all around using my white gel pen.  Easy as can be!  Definitely a great way to use up some more of my card kit supplies and have some fabulous cards on hand!


Well, I'm off to pretend I'm doing laundry!! (while i sneak off to my stamp room) Smiley from millan.nettee-hee!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Alex

Ingredients:

Stamp Sets: Doctor's Orders
by Ta
ylored Expressions.

Paper:
Choice Buttercream Cardstock, all Patterned Paper and Cardstock from the Apple Jack Card Kit.

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black.

Accessories: Copic Markers, Blue Ribbon from the Apple Jack Card Kit , Glue Dots, Foam Squares, white gel pen, Kaisercraft Pearls


3 comments:

  1. Love this! Your colouring is outstanding!!! Hope that little greenish cuppie feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Alex, love it! It would cheer anyone up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, cheerful card! Those papers are perfect for a get well!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.