New Crafter's Workshop at Taylored Expressions!

8 comments

Hiya lovebugs!!


I am so happy to be back today!!  I had an awesome time this weekend attending a super-fun crop and getting some major creative (and shopping!!) time in with some of my favorite scrappin' buddies!! Smiley from millan.netGood times!


Anyhoo, today I am so excited to participate in this fabulous blog hop hosted by Taylored Expressions as we showcase the new
Crafter's Workshop stencils
now available in the TE store!!


StarPageCL
I, along with the rest of the fabu ladies of the Baker's Dozen have been waiting (not so patiently!!) to dazzle you with a few ideas for using these fun
stencils!


I was SO looking forward to combining a couple of little things that I absolutely love to show off my gorgeous Star Shower Stencil - scrapbooking and distressing! Oh yes, and a handsome little boy that I am lucky enough to call my own!!


StarPageSM

I thought my Star Shower stencil would be perfect for some "School" themed scrapbooking, so I decided to use a mixture of distress inks to bring out the gorgeous star pattern, and paired it all up with some yummy Joy Ride papers from Cosmo Cricket.


This was so much fun to do and I couldn't believe how easy it was!!  What a fun way to compliment your favorite projects with these stunning patterns so quickly! 

For my scrapbook page, I used some sponge daubers to apply some of my favorite inks onto the stencil and I have to say not only was it easy to use, but I loved that I was able to reposition it as much as I needed when I wanted to add additional layers of shading and it worked perfectly every time - I didn't need to worry about it looking messy, or losing any of the the definition of the pattern! I am a NEW and HUGE fan of these handy (and cute) tools, and I cannot wait to add some more to my collection!!  There are tons of NEW designs to choose from, and you can find the glorious collection HERE.


Thanks for playing along with this fun hop!  I just know you're going to discover a whole new dimension to your crafting!

Please stop by these fabulous ladies' blogs for major inspiration and many creative ways to use your new Crafter's Workshop Stencils!!

Taylor VanBruggen

Jami Sibley

Karen Motz


Karen Giron


Sankari
Wegman

Jodi
Collins

Jackie
Pedro

Melissa
Sauls

Carolina
Buchting

Jeanie
Witmer

and Charmaine Ikach

Thanks for hopping along!

Smooches,

Alex

Stamp Sets: The Places You'll Go
by Ta
ylored Expressions.


Ingredients:
Choice Buttercream Cardstock, Joy Ride Patterned Paper from Cosmo Cricket. Aqua, Caramel and Choice White Cardstock from Bazzill.


Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black.


Accessories: Jenni Bowlin Vintage Cream Buttons, Kaiserkraft Teal Pearls, Glue Dots, striped ribbon, SU! Corner Punches.

8 comments:

  1. You acheived such a GREAT effect with that stencil! Love all the shading. That is a fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much dimension the stencil gives your fabulous page! Look at all the patterns!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...there's so much depth of colour in that sponging!!! It really sets of the handsome photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can always point out your fantastic work Alex!!! This is soo you and soooo gorgeous!! love how you used the different distress inks...really makes those stars pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS Alex!! FAB page and I LOVE the papers! The stars are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how awesome, Alex! I LOVE what you did with the star stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable layout Alex and the mix of color on the stencil is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.