he's watching!!

2 comments
time to fess up!  have you been Naughty or Nice??

SantaTagCL


my answer to this one is usually along the lines of".. it depends who's asking" Smiley from millan.net tee-hee..


I actually spent most of my stamping time today in a complete funk trying to avoid finishing up my Christmas Cards..not that I don't want to finish them, but I guess I was just looking to take a little break from the "assembly line", so I happened upon today's "Ways to Use It Challenge" on Splitcoast and I decided to give it a shot! 

This week's challenge is "Let's go Caroling", and basically you are to use Holiday music as the inspiration behind your project, so I decided to make a gift tag inspired by Santa Claus is Coming to Town:


SantaTagSM


I had so much fun making this!!!  I never think to make tags, and the best part was - I even got to dress up Cuppie in his Santa costume!!  (well his accessories anyway!)  I used the sailor Cuppie from my Trick or Sweet II and cut out his beard, hair and hat from my Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge. SOO fun! 

Santa Cuppie is colored using copic markers, and all of the patterned paper, cardstock and ribbons (with the exception of the green striped ribbon) are from my Taylored Expressions March Key Ingredients (Can you believe I still haven't finished it??!!  There's still SOOO much stuff in my kit that I have more than enough supplies to make a few more of these!!).  The little "gifts" and holly leaves are confetti accents from K & CO Swell Noel.  I added some Stickles and voila! 

Now, wouldn't this even make a fruitcake look good???!! lol..


I am loving how quickly these tags come together! I have a feeling they're going to be my new obsession  for the next few days!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope your Friday is off to a great start!


Hugs.

Alex

Supplies:


Stamps: Trick or Sweet II, A Year of Sweet Sentiments from Taylored Expressions.


Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


Cardstock and Patterned Paper:  All from Taylored Expressions March 2009 Key Ingredients Kit


Accessories: Stampin’
Dimensionals, Ranger Stickles, Liquid Applique, Copic Markers, Stampin' Up! Celery Striped Ribbon, Cricut Expression Machine, Paper Doll Dress Up, and Tags Bags Boxes and More Cricut Cartridges, Stampin' up Small Oval Punch, and Martha Stewart Lattice Border Punch.

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.