Pretty in Pink Dasher

1 comment

hello there sugarmuffins!!

Pinkclose


So excited to be counting down the days to adding at least 4 inches to my already expanded bottom this Thanksgiving!!! YAY!! (I need new clothes anyway...) Smiley from millan.net

This is going to be such an awesome week!! Wait until you see what I've been working on..

You do NOT want to boycott my blog in the next couple of days..just put up with my nonsense, think of it as penance if you must, but whatever you do come visit!! I can't tell you why yet, not even if you bribe me with George Clooney in the flesh.  (please note, no one is stopping you from trying, so please bribe away..)  sigh..

Okay, seriously though, you'll just have to take my word for it. trust me. major cuteness alert!!!

(note to self, cut down on the venti lattes after 6:00PM.)

Okay, onto my card for today.  seriously simple, cute and lots of PINK!!

Pink_edited-1 

I love, love these colors for a Christmas card!! I love the "natural" elements with the bright pink & green. I think it's a fun change from the traditional colors.. I used my Hibiscus Burst pad to ink up Dasher, and then "rolled" it into Chocolate Chip ink to get the bit of color on the edges.  I added some Diamond Stickles to the stars above his head and stamped the snowflakes in Chocolate Chip.  Super easy and cute right??  I literally made this is minutes!!

I just got some new *super* cute stamps that I have to try for my Christmas cards..of course, I'll be sharing those too, so please stop by and visit soon!!

smoochies,

Siggy

Supplies:


Stamps: Dasher and Warm Words from Stampin' Up.


Ink: Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up! Hibiscus Burst from Papertrey Ink.


Cardstock:  Whisper White and Kraft from Stampin' Up, London Fog from Bazzill.


Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up! Raspberry Tart DSP


Accessories: Stampin’
Dimensionals, Twill Tape from Stampin' Up!, Natural cord from CTMH, Vintage Button from Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst collection.

1 comment:

  1. oh dasher is so dashing in pink! lovea your card...hey...george clooney. are you sure you wouldn't sell out? hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.