Merry Dash

2 comments

Here's a dash of merry for you!


MerryDash


As if you didn't already know - I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer... I thought I had posted this yesterday afternoon and I left it on "Draft" instead of publish Smiley from millan.net silly me!!


Anyway, here is card another quick and easy card to mass produce for Christmas!  This is a really simple layout, and the best part is it only uses a small piece of patterned paper so you can be a cheapskate with your favorites (don't act like you don't do it too Smiley from millan.net)  I used my Basic Grey paper  (last year's collection..the name escapes me at the moment) but this is definitely one that I dole out *only* in small doses..lol..

MerryDashSM
My Dasher is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink, and I added a teeny bit of Ranger stickles in walnut, just to add a bit of shine.  My little snowflakes are stamped in Staz-On White.  I used my circle nesties to cut my image panel and mat, and voila!  How's that for speedy quick??

Thanks for visiting! come back soon for some more dashin' cards (oy, I think I have to stop with the corny jokes now..sigh)

Happy Friday!!

Siggy

Supplies:


Stamps: Dasher from Stampin' Up.


Ink: Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up! Staz-On Opaque White


Cardstock:  Whisper White and Kraft from Stampin' Up, London Fog from Bazzill.


Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Wassail Collection


Accessories: Stampin’
Dimensionals, Certainly Celery Striped ribbon from Stampin' Up!, Circle Nestabilities.

2 comments:

  1. "you" are my joyfilled laugh each day now!!! i love the fluffypuff su ribbon on this card...if you can do this card super duper quick...youz a genious lady!!! love the simplicity of dasher??? on the colors. keep laughing cuz it's catching all the way up north here! (canada)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.