sheesh!

1 comment

Happy Monday!!



Just where does time go?? I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted!!   what's worse is that I haven't stamped either - maybe that's why I've been so crabby lately??? Smiley from millan.net(well, at least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!) 


Anyhoo, we finally finished re-doing my stamp room (yes, AGAIn!!) so it took me all week to drag all my junk from one place to the next - I would never say this out loud, but for a second there I almost thought to myself "perhaps I have too much stuff??" Insanity I know!!!  Thankfully the moment of weakness has now passed and I am happy to report I am all better now!  If only I could get in some stamping time this evening instead of just organizing for hours!!


In the meantime I have this cute & simple card I made back when i was trying out my  favorite owl stamp set from CTMH.. Here is my Hippie Owl (isn't he bright??)



I paired this little owl with my Berry Sweet Paper from K & Co., and my super cool punch form Miss Martha herself.  LOVE that punch!!  This card was super quick and simple to make (no coloring!!) I did cut and mount my owl's body on dimensionals to give him some "POP", and that was it!!  Super quick and fun!


I am sorry for the quick post - not like you're itching to hear me prattling on and on, but anyway, I hope to have some yummy stuff to post tomorrow!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Smoochies,


1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.